If you're a wordsmith or simply love a good word game, Outspell is ready to test your vocabulary, strategy, and spelling ability. Dive into a world of language challenges and strategic moves with Outspell.
Outspell is a game that helps you unleash your vocabulary, with similar rules to Scrabble - the classic word-building board game.
How to play Outspell
- Choose your challenge: Before starting your word spelling adventure, you can choose your desired level of difficulty. If you're new to the game or want a practice round, select practice mode to get a feel for the game.
- Spell your first word: Your journey begins by spelling your first word horizontally or vertically on the game board. It's important to make sure your letters go through the center square on your first move.
- Strategic move: Prepare yourself for a battle of wits as the computer takes turns, spelling a word using at least one adjacent letter from an existing word. As both players use letter tiles from their trays, tiles are replenished from the virtual "pocket" until there are no tiles left.
- Bonus Boxes: To maximize your score, use the red and blue bonus boxes strategically as you spell words in both portrait and landscape orientation.
- End of the game: The excitement continues until all the pieces have been used or no player has any valid moves left. At this point, the game ends, and the player with the highest score will be the winner.
If you want to enjoy a sweet world, don't miss this Word Candy game.
Category and TagsWordleWord puzzleGuessing Wordspelling adventureoutspell unlimitedgame boardspelling game